Saturday, January 17, 2015

Dear Zachary, (#4)

Hey Zach. O my gosh. It's been like a year since I've written one of these but, I talk to you all the time, you know that. Well thought I'd give you a little update.

I miss you like crazzzzyyy! I can't believe it's been over a year since you've been gone. I miss you. Please come visit me in my dreams. So remember who I was dating in my last D.Z.? Yah...that's not a thing anymore. We got super serious and then idk he left. It really messed me up tbh. Honestly Zach, please go visit him. I don't think he's ok. He needs you. Please PLEASE go visit him in his dreams. My heart breaks for him because I couldn't imagine being in his shoes.

Wanna know a secret? Sometimes I daydream that you're still here. I feel like all of our lives would be so different if you were here still. Our lives would be better. I needed someone like you. I still do. I miss you. I feel like now you're our guardian angel, thank you for that. I honestly don't really know what to say. I just want to cry. I haven't cried over you in a while because I know you're in a better place but idk writing this brings it all back. I love you. Talk to you soon.

xoxo -Madi (thats how I spell my name now btws)

1 comment: