Sunday, February 1, 2015

January Music Favorites!

Ok guys. I had so many music favorites this past month that I had to make a whole blog post for it! XD

In no particular order...
Make You Feel -Alina Baraz & Galimatias
Headband (B.o.B. ft. 2 Chainz) -Coucheron remix
Please Mr.Postman -Cragga dupstep remix
The Next Episode -Dr.Dre ft. Snoop Dogg
London Bridge -Fergie
G.D.F.R. -Flo Rida ft. Sage the Gemini
N*ggas in Paris -Jay-Z ft. Kanye West
Crazy in Love (Beyonce 50 shade cover) -LondonisBanMan on YT
Jaigantic (Galimatias remix) -Tora
Miss.Jackson -Panic! At The Disco

Meghan Trainor's new album "Title" the whole album. Yes. The whole thing.

A Fever You Can't Sweat Out album by Panic! At The Disco:
-The Only Difference Between Martyrdom And Suicide Is Press Coverage
-Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off
-But It's Better If You Do
-I Write Sins Not Tragedies
-There's A Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven't Thought Of It Yet

Man they thought of some looooong song names! Haha!

I've also been loving my Classic Rock and ZZ Top pandora stations & of course my P!ATD one! ;p

What are some new songs or classics I should check out??
xoxo -Madi Hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment