Thursday, August 9, 2012

August Wishlist!

Hey everyone! So today I'm gonna talk about some things I have really been wanting. If it's for back to school, the end of summer or just because and my goal is to save up to get them! I got this wishlist idea from Kierstin Leighty or kmoneykmoneykmoney on youtube she does this on her tumblr blog, check her out!
My August Wishlist!:
Sheer Sleeveless flowy button down top (navy and more) 


High-Low Dress/Skirt (colors: idk yet)


Essie- Stroke of Brilliance


Paper Bag Shorts!

And of course all kinds of make-up! Especially some Relvon products! I have really been loving Revlon products!

AND if you scan that little tag in the pic. above with your smartphone you can be entered to win like $650
worth of Revlon makeup! By Allure Magazine. (not sponsored)

Also I really do need these! A new, good straightener and curling wand! O! & a large barrel curler for beachy waves! ;p What are your favs.?


Well I think that's about it for now! Enjoy and comment!! (all pics. from Google)
<3- Madi

No comments:

Post a Comment