Thursday, August 9, 2012

Summer Song Favs.!



Hey everybody! So today I'm gonna talk about my current favorite songs/ songs I have been loving this summer! :) Be sure to tell me your favorite songs because I'm always looking for new ones!
My Current Favorite Songs/ Summer Playlist!: (starting with my most recent loves ;p)
- Kids -MGMT
- Lights -Ellie Goulding
- Settle Down -Kimbra
- Both of Us -B.O.B. & Taylor Swift
- Sweet Disposition -The Temper Trap
- Want U Back -Cher Lloyd
- Where Have You Been -Rihanna
- Brokenhearted -Karmin
-Wild Ones -Flo Rida Feat. Sia
-Summer Days -Carlos Bertonatti
- Homeboy -Eric Church
Justin Bieber:
- Maria
- All Around the World
- Die in Your Arms
- As Long As You Love Me
I Have also been completely obsessed with the John Mayer pandora station!
<3- Madi

No comments:

Post a Comment