Sunday, July 7, 2013

Update! Vidcon & More!


Hi everyone! I feel like i haven't blogged in forever! Sorry about that! I am gonna try to blog more this summer! SO! So much change has been going on in my life and I thought I should update y'all! So I have moved, i live about 45 mins. from my old city now. New house, new family, new way of life! But its actually hasn't been too bad, and its been pretty fun so far! If you don't know my dad got married and i now live with my dad, step-mom, step-sister Abby(17), and 2 step-brothers Zack and Zak(19). Also my dog and my step-sisters 2 dogs and my hedgehog and Abby's hedgehog. Crazy, I know! But fun! ;p So Vidcon is in 3 and half weeks and I could NOT be more excited!! We leave on July 31st. Before I told y'all my friend Chelsea was going but things fell through for her and now my friend Jacquelyn is going! :) Be sure to check out Jacq's YT channel(jacqthedork13)! Jacq and I are both so super excited! Of course we will both be vlogging in LA!

Am I sad or mad that Chelsea isn't coming? Well, kinda. At first I was pretty annoyed and I still am but just done with the whole situation, ya know? But I am really excited Jacq is going because she is super into Youtube and Youtubers too! So its gonna be sooo much fun!

I have started doing daily vlogs on my 2nd channel(madiheartsvlogs16)! Well, currently its not consistently daily vlogs because its been hard to keep on track! But I am trying really hard! Except i don't vlog on Mondays because i work Mondays. I am kinda behind on my main beauty channel videos(madiheartsmakeup16). BUT! I do have big plans for it so stay tuned!

Thanks for sticking with me! Lots of new videos really soon! :D <3
-Madi xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment