Thursday, November 7, 2013

Falling for TV?!




Hey y'all! I hope you're doing good! Today I wanted to talk about some of my current favorite TV shows! They're are so many but I thought I'd share with you what I'm currently loving!! What's your favorite show?

Pretty Little Liars- ABC Family (ALWAYS!)
Ravenswood- ABC Family
Eric & Jessie: Game On- E!
Duck Dynasty- A&E
Girl Code- MTV
The Hook Up- MTV
Ke$ha: My Crazy Beautiful Life- MTV
Chelsea Lately- E!
Modern Family- ABC
& actually Snooki & JWoww(MTV) is not that bad... :O

Shows I can NOT wait to come back on!:
Pretty Little Liars- ABC Family (Again, ALWAYS! Its my absolute favorite!!)
Melissa & Joey- ABC Family
Baby Daddy- ABC Family
The Fosters- ABC Family
i think i like ABC Family.....XD

{Fun Fact: I watched a scary movie for the 1st time the other night; Sinister; it was terrifying! We didn't even finish it. XD}

<3- Madi xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment